Monday, October 07, 2013
MACON, Ga. - ETSU's Sarah Zadrazil and Stetson's Danielle Hurme posted strong performances in conference action to earn Atlantic Sun Women's Soccer Weekly Honors as announced by the conference on Monday.
Zadrazil helped improved the Buccaneers conference record to 2-1-0 by scoring two goals and adding an assist this weekend.
Hurme was a vital part of the Hatters 1-0-1 weekend as they tied Lipscomb and defeated Northern Kentucky on the road. Hurme led the back line while recording a goal in each match.
Atlantic Sun Women's Soccer Player of the Week - Oct. 7th|
| Sarah Zadrazil ETSU
• St. Gilgen, Austria
• Physical Education
||• First Career A-Sun Player of the Week award
• Continues to orchestrate ETSU's high-powered offense
• Helped the Buccaneers improve to 2-1-0 in conference play
• Scored or assisted nearly 1/3 of the Bucs goals this season
• Recorded two goals against Mercer
• Tallied her 11th assist of the season vs. Kennesaw State
• Stats for the Week: Two Goals, One Assist, Five Points
• Next ETSU Contest: at FGCU; Friday, Oct. 11th
Julia Roddar, FGCU; Katrina Frost, Kennesaw State; Amber Grose, Stetson
Atlantic Sun Women's Soccer Defensive Players of the Week - Oct. 7th|
| Danielle Hurme Stetson
• Wellington, Fla.
||• First Career A-Sun Defensive Player of the Week award
• Helped the Hatters to an undefeated conference road swing
• Registered two goals on the weekend
• Both goals tied the game for Stetson
• Took two shots to net both
• came off the bench for the Hatters to make an impact
• Stats for the Week:Two Goals, Four Points, 100% SOG
• Next Stetson Contest: USC Upstate; Oct. 11th
Hannah Short, ETSU; Tessa Berger, FGCU